Mentoring talented law professionals
Law Society of Scotland CPD
Mentoring is becoming an essential skillset for modern lawyers, both in private practice and in-house. Mentoring is now well-established as a highly effective way of developing the performance of trainees, junior solicitors and talented team members.
This course has been designed with solicitors 1-5 years PQE in mind.
- The benefits of using mentoring in legal roles
- How to use mentoring to improve performance and change behaviours
- Constructive listening techniques for improved understanding
- High quality questioning to increase awareness and create progress
- How to build strong rapport and relationships
- How to structure effective mentoring and development conversations
- How to provide developmental feedback for increased performance
Find out more and book>>