Personal injury conference 2017
25 April 17
Law Society of Scotland CPD
This year’s personal injury conference brings together leading experts and a jam-packed agenda including pre action protocol, civil personal injury jury trials and a Q&A session with key speakers.
This dedicated conference will explore key developments in costs and expenses, employer’s liability, expert witnesses, personal injury trusts and damages and unusual heads of claim. It will also provide a guide to conducting a civil jury trial in the All Scotland Personal Injury Sheriff Court.
You will have the opportunity to pose your questions to an expert panel and explore updates that reflect the work on your desk and in your practice area. The conference will be chaired by Kim Leslie of Digby Brown.
Full programme details are available here
Why should I attend?
By attending this event, you will:
- Hear from a variety of speakers from the bar and in practice as well as financial advisers
- Learn about pre action protocol and civil personal injury jury trials
- Get vital insights on current developments in costs and expenses, employer’s liability and expert witnesses
- Gain an understanding of the most recent cases regarding quantum and heads of claim
- Develop your practical knowledge and get practice guidance on conduct and jury trials in the new PI court
Find out more and book>>