Discrimination Law in 2018
29 January 18
EHRC/Michael Rubenstein annual review
Venue: Our Dynamic Earth, Holyrood Road, Edinburgh
Time: 0950-1600 (registration from 0900)
Presented by the Equality & Human Rights Commission Scotland in association with Michael Rubenstein Conferences Ltd.
Discrimination continues to be the most dynamic part of our employment law. Each month brings new developments of practical importance for policies and procedures. This year’s conference will hear from Jamie Hepburn MSP, Scotland’s Minister for Employability and Training, who will speak about the Scottish Government’s equality agenda.
· Keynote address: Her Honour Judge Jennifer Eady QC, Senior Judge, Employment Appeal Tribunal
· Jamie Hepburn MSP, Minister for Employability and Training
· Sean Jones QC, 11 KBW Chambers
· Karon Monaghan QC, Matrix Chambers
· Rachel Crasnow QC, Cloisters Chambers
· Robin Allen QC, Cloisters Chambers
· Rebecca Tuck, Old Square Chambers
This conference is aimed at experienced lawyers, practitioners in employment and equality law, and equality and diversity specialists. Our outstanding speakers will cover key recent and upcoming developments.
Cost £75 (inc VAT) per delegate. Limited free places may be available to charitable and voluntary organisations on application.
For further information, please contact Ross Mathers by email (email@example.com) or by phone (0141 228 5919).