It's the Law - Family
26 June 18
Essential and varied overview of recent developments and the practical implications for day-to-day client advice and procedure.
5.5 hours verifiable CPD
Come together with family law experts, peers and colleagues to explore the latest developments and challenges in the core areas of family law and practice. The programme will provide an essential and varied overview of recent developments and the practical implications for day-to-day client advice and procedure. Both high value and complex scenarios will be examined throughout the day via practical examples and insights.
Each session will feature opportunity to discuss and troubleshoot your queries with accredited experts and fellow practitioners.
All speakers are now confirmed. Join our Chair, Helen Hughes, Partner & Family Law Specialist, McAuley, McCarthy & Co on the day and hear from:
- Lesley Gordon, Partner, BTO Solicitors LLP
- Alison Edmondson, Director, Accredited Family Law Specialist, Accredited Family Law Mediator, FLAGS Family Law Arbitrator, SKO Family Law Specialists
- Shona Templeton, Partner, MTM Family Law LLP and Accredited Specialist in Family Law
- David Coutts, Associate, Anderson Strathern
- Amanda Masson, Partner, Harper Macleod LLP and Accredited Specialist in Child Law & Family Mediation
- Jennifer Gallagher, Partner, Family Law, Lindsays
- Janys Scott QC, Westwater Advocates