Lawscot student roadshow – Edinburgh
26 February 19
Focus on finding opportunities, and career progression, in-house or in small firms
Venue: Law Society of Scotland, Atria 1, 144 Morrison Street, Edinburgh EH3 8EX
An event for LLB or Diploma students who are registered as student associate members of the Law Society of Scotland, focusing on working in-house or for a high street firm – the employers not usually represented at law fairs. It will look at how to find opportunities in-house or in small firms, and also explore what career progression looks like in these environments.
Representatives from high street firms and in-house organisations will feature in a chaired Q&A session to answers questions like:
- What do high street employers look for in candidates?
- What is the best way to approach a high street employer?
- Do speculative applications actually work?
- What does a traineeship in-house look like?
- Where can you find out about in-house employers?
Click here for further information and to register. A further event will be held in Dundee (tbc).