Great Legal Bake 2019
25 February 19
In association with 'The Access to Justice Foundation'
25 February - 1 March 2019
Why are we baking?
FREE LEGAL ADVICE MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE TO THEIR LIVES
As well as a wonderful social event, holding a Great Legal Bake enables people to take part in, and show their support for advice services. Taking part in the Great Legal Bake enables vital funds to be granted to local advice charities, helping to protect those most in need:
- families living in terrible housing conditions
- elderly people who need support to stay living independently
- women and children who have been trafficked to the UK to become domestic or sex slaves
- people who have been unfairly dismissed or who are discriminated against at work
- people who suffer disability or illness and their carers
- men and women who are working for less than minimum wage
YOUR SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATION IS VITAL. THANK YOU
Please click here for more information and to register your team.