Intellectual Property Conference
11 April 19
WS Society annual event
Venue: The Signet Library, Parliament Square, Edinburgh
Former President of the UK Supreme Court, the Rt Hon Lord Neuberger of Abbotsbury, will give the keynote address to open the WS Society's annual conference on IP law. Lord Neuberger will reflect on IP cases over which he has presided during his career. Lord Neuberger will be joined by other expert speakers to explore current issues in IP regulation and dispute resolution.
The Rt Hon Lord Neuberger of Abbotsbury
Robert Buchan (partner, Brodies)
Joanna Boag-Thomson (partner, Shepherd + Wedderburn)
Usman Tariq (Ampersand Advocates)
Martin Sloan (partner, Brodies)
Jason Chester (trade mark attorney, Marks & Clerk)
Further speakers to be announced soon.
- Reflections on IP litigation across the UK Courts
- Scotland as a jurisdiction for the resolution of IP disputes
- GDPR one year on – issues for IP lawyers
- The implications of the "Gig Economy" and flexible working on IP protection
- IP case law update – the top three cases of 2018
Click here for further information, rates and booking.