Residential and commercial property joint conference
18 June 19
A unique property-focused event combining both sectors
Venue: COSLA, Verity House, 19 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh EH12 5BH
CPDs: 5 hours 30 minutes
In this unique property focused joint conference, you can mix and match between residential conveyancing and commercial property streams and come together for joint plenary updates and discussions. The programme will also feature the latest from the Property Law Committee and Law Society of Scotland experts on recent matters that affect your practice.
The conference will provide:
- An update on the key issues from residential and commercial conveyancing practice in 2019
- Valuable knowledge and insight on LBTT and ADS
- Best practice questions and scenarios put to experts across the day
- An exploration of latest trends in commercial leasing and remedies for breach of contract
- Analysis of tricky fraud situations
- Latest updates from the work of the Property Law Committee
Click here for further information and to book.