International Conference of Legal Regulators
5 September 19
Law Society of Scotland hosting global event
Venue: Waldorf Astoria Hotel, Edinburgh
This year’s International Conference of Legal Regulators (ICLR) is being hosted by the Law Society of Scotland in Edinburgh, 5-6 September 2019.
The conference programme is designed to include as many relevant and topical subjects as possible. Those attending from around the world are encouraged to nominate speakers for each session, and the programme will be refined and shaped to reflect attendees' needs as legal regulators.
Main themes are:
- Assuring competence
- Changing nature of the profession
- Ethics, standards and navigating change
- Technology – changing regulators and the profession
- Education, training and access
- What next for regulators and lawyers?
Click here for further information and to register.